Introduction to Programming using Python
- 42/100 Students
- Introduction to programming
- 10 Lessons /0 Quizes
About the course
If you are a beginner in Programming, then this course will help you learn Python Programming fast.
Python programming is one of the most demanded skill sets in today’s job market, and for good reason. Python allows you to do just about anything you can think of; web development, data analytics, game development – even controlling robots!
The course has examples and projects that are carefully chosen to demonstrate each concept so that you can gain a deeper understanding of the language. It is designed to serve as a single, all-inclusive learning resource for all Python newcomers.
- You will need a computer or laptop
- Access to the internet so you can watch videos
- All the files we use you will be provided with a link to them
- You need to download Python (x,y) 800 MB, I will show you where to download it and how to install it
- Understand Python Data Types
- Correctly Execute Arithmetic Operations in Python
- Correctly use Python Code Commenting
- Be able to Code the Different Types of Conditional Statements available in Python
- Understanding and Code Loop Structures Available in Python
- Create, Sort and Modify Python Lists
- Work with User Input
- Understand and Use Python’s Predefined String Functions
- Create and Execute Custom Functions
- Use Python File Handling